Replace missing or lost teeth with reliable dental implants. With dental implants, you can have natural-looking implants placed directly into your jawbone for a sturdy hold. A complete smile awaits with dental implants and their many incredible benefits:
– When your implants are installed into your jawbone, a process called Osseointegration takes place in which the bone will grow stronger, more robust, and will come to support the implant better.
– Dental implants can mend a facial structure that has been damaged due to lost or missing teeth, which often results in your face appearing much more sunken in, weaker, and older looking.
– Dental implants are amazingly durable and can potentially last for the rest of your life.
– Dentures can move around inside your mouth, and can often fall out when tough or chewy food such a steak is consumed. However, dental implants will hold strong in nearly any circumstance, allowing you to eat any foods you desire.
– Dental implants can be designed and shaped to fit comfortably in the spaces left behind by missing teeth.
If you are in need of dental implants, come visit Harmony Family Dental for treatment today. With the helpful support of Dr. Debra Craig and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Spokane, Washington, we can restore your smile to its former glory. To schedule an appointment, call us at 509-467-1562. Visit us today, and your smile with thank you!